We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Child Psychiatrist . You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply! If you are energized by helping people during their most challenging times, this vital opportunity will be rewarding.
Seeking a full-time, Board Certified Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our integrated care team in Phoenix, AZ.
Must Be Fellowship Trained in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
Schedule: 40 hours/week (5 - 8's or 4- 10's)
Arizona License & AZ DEA Required
Must be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary, integrated care team
EMR Experience in ClaimTrak and NextGen is a Plus
Must Possess Strong Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills.
Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
Duties & Responsibilities include:
Terros Health offers an excellent base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits include, but not limited to:
· Education: MD/DO degree and postgraduate training in Psychiatry and fellowship in Child/Adolescent
· Experience: 1+ year experience preferred.
· Job Specific: One (1) or more year’s prior experience in psychiatric setting and/or providing psychiatric treatment; experience working within psychiatric crisis and/or Children's Services.
· Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co‑workers, patients, families, and other community members. Good communication skills, evidenced by a non‑judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions. Strong understanding of substance use, addiction and recovery principles.
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred.
· Licenses, Certifications: Active license to practice with AZ Medical/Osteopathic. Valid Arizona Driver’s License. Eligible for board certification or board certified. DEA and AZ CSPMP registration current.
· Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions