Terros Health, Inc. is a four decade old, fully integrated community healthcare provider: With over 30 clinics throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Tucson, Flagstaff and Prescott Arizona. We have an exciting and immediate need for an experienced Clinician. As one of the state’s leading, healthcare providers: Terros Health offers great work-life-balance, and continued career progression. Each new hire is eligible to participate in our best-in-class employee benefit plan the 1st of the month following their date of hire.
If you've been in search of a growing organization with a forward thinking, and caring culture: Terros Health may be the company you’ve been looking for.
This position is responsible for providing outpatient counseling services to clients. Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, individual, family and group counseling, and family support services. This position charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans. Monitors and follows up on client needs, does re-assessments as required or as needed, and submits weekly and monthly service reports as required or needed. Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies. Provides oversight to Behavioral Health Technicians and paraprofessionals as required. Services are provided according to all licensure, state and federal laws, and TERROS Policies and Procedures. May sign off on non-licensed staff’s work. (Due to independent licensure).
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families.
- Adheres to program guidelines
- Participates effectively as a member of a team in assisting eligible individuals and families meet their needs.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, or relating field
- 1 year practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Must be at least 21 years of age per Arizona Administrative Code R9-20-204.
- Current State of Security Fingerprint Clearance Card
Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Microsoft Word and EMR